Profitable HVAC Business for sale!

TYPE OF BUSINESS:  Profitable 27year HVAC company in growing metro area serving both residential and commercial clients. This company sells, installs and services heating and air conditioning units, gas piping, humidifiers, heat recovery ventilators, ventilation, compressed air, exhaust systems etc. They are a certified Rheem dealer however, they sell and service all brands. In 2020 approximately 38% of their work is residential and existing homes and the other 62% is commercial service accounts.  The current owner established the company in 1994. The owner works the business full time and is responsible for selling/quoting, scheduling, and ordering parts.  This company is located in highly desirable area in the northwest suburb of Minneapolis.  The company has a well-known highly regarded business name with good growth potential. Owner is willing to sell just the residential portion of the business. Contact me for more information on this.

EMPLOYEES: Husband and wife team. Husband handles all services and wife is the office manager. He works about 50 hours per week, and she is about 25 hours per week. They have enough business to support an additional installer.

FACILITY:  The company is operated from their home. Hours of business is

7:00 a.m. – 5:00 pm Mon-Fri.

GROSS SALES/CASH FLOW:  Gross sales for 2020 were $473,442; 2019 were $467,351 and 2018 were $414,068; Cash flow to an owner operator in 2020, 2019 and 2018 was over $112,000 each year.

ASKING PRICE:  The asking price is $272,000 which includes equipment, vehicle, and trailer valued at about $44,000.

REASON FOR SALE:  Retirement.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *